Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what I can offer to new moms and dads in the City!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

I offer two "shifts":
*6pm-11pm 
*10pm-6am (overnight)

During these times, I am available to help in any way, for example:
*Anything related to the baby
*Laundry
*Bottle/Pump part washing
*Cooking
*Grocery shopping
*Errands
*General household organization
*Older sibling care
*New mom/dad support - breastfeeding, swaddling, bathing, soothing techniques, baby products, etc
*Prenatal support -setting up nursery, product purchases, help with securing long term childcare


My Experience:
I have over 15 years of experience with newborns and children of all ages!  I have been a babysitter, FT nanny, household manager and I am a mom myself to my beautiful and crazy redheaded son named Oliver!  I am a CAPPA trained postpartum doula and now focus my practice on strictly working with newborns & infants.  Additionally, my mom is a chef/caterer, so I've always loved cooking. I have prepared many meals for moms that are on a restricted diet during pregnancy or breastfeeding!

Rates:
$40/hour 

Please fee free to contact me with any questions!  I am open to a myriad of different situations and am happy to help in any way I can.  My goal is to make your life a little easier.

Thanks for reading!

Rory Earley
rwearley@gmail.com
http://roryearleydoula.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/roryearleydoula

No comments:

Post a Comment