Monday, July 29, 2019

✨The 6pm-6am shift✨

Hi Friends!

Big changes are happening in my family: We’ve left the city after 10 years in Downtown Crossing!  We have settled into our forever home in Hingham and we couldn’t be happier!

I absolutely love my job as a doula and although I have drastically reduced my hours since having my second baby (that “baby” is 4 in a few weeks!), I still want to keep my practice alive!

My new offerings are long weekend shifts:

Friday 6pm-6am
Saturday 6pm-6am

This shift has been super popular with my city clients.  It allows for plenty of hours to spend time together with the parents to brainstorm and collaborate on tasks, followed by a more restful night of sleep for mom & dad!  I’ve also incorporated my love of cooking into my practice in order to further support the family as a whole!  Here’s a quick recap on what I can offer my clients:

🔹Anything related to the baby 
🔹Breastfeeding support / Bottle feeding support 
🔹Helpful advice: soothing, feeding, bathing, creating healthy sleep habits
🔹COOKING!  can include: grocery shopping/prep/cook/serve or store in fridge
🔹Sibling care for the second time mom/dad - happy to help with older siblings while you are with the baby OR care for the baby while you do the dinner/bath/bed routine with the big kids!
🔹Rate: $40/hour 

I’m a mom, I get it! I promise to bring a positive and kind energy into your home and support you & your family during this exciting time in your life!  Below is a pic of my whole entire heart: my babies Ollie & Alice!


RORY EARLEY
RWEARLEY@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment