Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rory Earley - Postpartum Doula / Night Nurse Services

Hi Blog Readers!

Thanks so much for checking out my silly blog!  I just thought I would take this opportunity to outline what I offer as a postpartum doula and how I may be able to help your family.  I am a fellow mom, originally from Cohasset and now living in Downtown Crossing with my husband and 18 month old son.  I love babies and children and I feel lucky that I can stay home with my son during the day and have this career helping other moms and dads in the evenings.  Here is a snapshot of my services:

I offer two "shifts":
*6pm-11pm
*10pm-6am (overnight)

During these times, I am available to help in any way, for example:
*Anything related to the baby
*Laundry
*Bottle/Pump part washing
*Cooking
*Grocery shopping
*Errands
*General household organization
*Older sibling care
*New mom support - breastfeeding, swaddling, bathing, soothing techniques, baby products, etc
*Prenatal support -setting up nursery, product purchases, help with securing long term childcare


My Experience:
I have over 15 years of experience with newborns and children of all ages!  I have been a babysitter, FT nanny, household manager and I am a mom myself to my beautiful and crazy redheaded son named Oliver!  I am a CAPPA trained postpartum doula and now focus my practice on strictly working with newborns & infants.  Additionally, my mom is a chef/caterer, so I've always loved cooking. I have prepared many meals for moms that are on a restricted diet during pregnancy or breastfeeding!

Rates:
$40/hour

Please fee free to contact me with any questions!  I am open to a myriad of different situations and am happy to help in any way I can.  My goal is to make your life a little easier.

Thanks for reading!

Rory Earley
rwearley@gmail.com
http://roryearleydoula.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/roryearleydoula

1 comment:

  1. Rory, this is an awesome description and even better information, on what you do! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete